Hi Jim,

Yes it works...  Just need the UPN.

We are on Exchange 2007.

From: jimruppre...@ku.edu
To: exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
Subject: RE: ActiveSync Inventory
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 17:21:29 +0000

I don’t have an answer to your question, but I’m wondering if this script
actually runs for you? It throws an error for me.

“Pipeline not executed because a pipeline is already executing. Pipelines
cannot be executed concurrently.
    + CategoryInfo          : OperationStopped:
(Microsoft.Power...tHelperRunspace:ExecutionCmdletHelperRunspace) [],
   PSInvalidOperationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : RemotePipelineExecutionFailed”

-jim