From: Dan Hyatt [mailto:d...@danhyatt.com]
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 12:28 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: ActiveSync Inventory

Hi Jim,

Yes it works...  Just need the UPN.

We are on Exchange 2007.
________________________________
From: jimruppre...@ku.edu<mailto:jimruppre...@ku.edu>
To:
exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com<mailto:exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 17:21:29 +0000
I don't have an answer to your question, but I'm wondering if this script
actually runs for you? It throws an error for me.

"Pipeline not executed because a pipeline is already executing. Pipelines
cannot be executed concurrently.
    + CategoryInfo          : OperationStopped:
(Microsoft.Power...tHelperRunspace:ExecutionCmdletHelperRunspace) [],
   PSInvalidOperationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : RemotePipelineExecutionFailed"

-jim