Most everything I saw was blamed on a BES to BIS data plan change in the dev, I
imagine you saw that too...

Blackberry

From: Kurt Buff [mailto:kurt.b...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 04:21 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Subject: OTish: Blackberry Professional stops working

All,

Our UK office has an older BPS installation (4.1.4.3) with 6 users, and on
Tuesday at 14:00 local time it just stopped working - BB users can't send or
receive mail with their devices.

The BB services are running on our file server, with the database running on a
WinXP machine - SQL Express.

The management interface states that it has an SRP connection.

I'm seeing many of the following entries in the MAGT log:

[30105] (01/26 20:13:52.069):{0xF1C}
{us...@example.com<mailto:us...@example.com>} Message returned as FAILED -
could not be delivered to device, Tag=305162, EntryId=8838

I've run the server configuration app, and it all checks out - I get the
expected responses from the tests I can run, but nothing is going through.

I've done a couple of hours of interweb searching, with no joy.

Anyone have a bone to throw me?

Kurt

or send an email to