It's a strange one, and from some forum digging I'm not alone. Yes, definitely
a bug. Output below:

[PS] C:\scripts\Ps>(Get-Culture) | fl

Parent                         : en
LCID                           : 2057
KeyboardLayoutId               : 2057
Name                           : en-GB
IetfLanguageTag                : en-GB
DisplayName                    : English (United Kingdom)
NativeName                     : English (United Kingdom)
EnglishName                    : English (United Kingdom)
TwoLetterISOLanguageName       : en
ThreeLetterISOLanguageName     : eng
ThreeLetterWindowsLanguageName : ENG
CompareInfo                    : CompareInfo - 2057
TextInfo                       : TextInfo - 2057
IsNeutralCulture               : False
CultureTypes                   : SpecificCultures, InstalledWin32Cultures,
FrameworkCultures
NumberFormat                   : System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo
DateTimeFormat                 : System.Globalization.DateTimeFormatInfo
Calendar                       : System.Globalization.GregorianCalendar
OptionalCalendars              : {System.Globalization.GregorianCalendar,
System.Globalization.GregorianCalendar}
UseUserOverride                : True
IsReadOnly                     : False

[PS] C:\scripts\Ps>(get-culture).DateTimeFormat

AMDesignator                     : AM
Calendar                         : System.Globalization.GregorianCalendar
DateSeparator                    : /
FirstDayOfWeek                   : Monday
CalendarWeekRule                 : FirstDay
FullDateTimePattern              : dd MMMM yyyy HH:mm:ss
LongDatePattern                  : dd MMMM yyyy
LongTimePattern                  : HH:mm:ss
MonthDayPattern                  : dd MMMM
PMDesignator                     : PM
RFC1123Pattern                   : ddd, dd MMM yyyy HH':'mm':'ss 'GMT'
ShortDatePattern                 : dd/MM/yyyy
ShortTimePattern                 : HH:mm
SortableDateTimePattern          : yyyy'-'MM'-'dd'T'HH':'mm':'ss
TimeSeparator                    : :
UniversalSortableDateTimePattern : yyyy'-'MM'-'dd HH':'mm':'ss'Z'
YearMonthPattern                 : MMMM yyyy
AbbreviatedDayNames              : {Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat}
ShortestDayNames                 : {Su, Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa}
DayNames                         : {Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,
Thursday, Friday, Saturday}
AbbreviatedMonthNames            : {Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug,
Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec, }
MonthNames                       : {January, February, March, April, May, June,
July, August, September, October, Novem
                                   ber, December, }
IsReadOnly                       : False
NativeCalendarName               : Gregorian Calendar
AbbreviatedMonthGenitiveNames    : {Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug,
Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec, }
MonthGenitiveNames               : {January, February, March, April, May, June,