Ah, rule #1 - users lie.

-----Original Message-----
From: Benjamin Zachary [mailto:li...@levelfive.us]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 7:36 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange Attachment Size Issue

Thanks all, I figured it was the mime encoding/decoding, never realized it was
that much .we found the issue was with the client, who SWORE it was the same
PDF they have been using for years. When I had them send me one from 3 months
ago, it was 1MB, and the 'unchanged one' in January was 8.2MB ... thanks for
the help!