What version(s) of Outlook?

From: Alice Goodman [mailto:ali...@mckinstry.com]
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 2:24 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Outlook Delays since Exchange 2010 SP2 applied

I am having several users complaining about Outlook delays and what almost
looks like "batched" delivery.  In their, words, "I just had another random
delay, this time on my own mailbox. Everything appeared fine, but then all of a
sudden several emails all appeared at the same time that were actually
delivered 10-15 minutes ago."

I did 2 things recently, put SP2 on Feb. 3rd and added an authoritative domain
on Feb. 11th.

My understanding is that the settings in Send/Receive do NOT impact Exchange
users, only POP and IMAP.

Any suggestions on where to start looking?

Thanks,
Alice

Alice Goodman, MCSE, LEED(r) AP (BD+C)
P 206.832.8295 | C 206.427.7760 | F 206.374.6814
Sr. Exchange Administrator

McKINSTRY FOR THE LIFE OF YOUR BUILDING
Consulting | Construction | Energy | Facility Services

www.mckinstry.com<http://www.mckinstry.com/>

or send an email to