From: David Thor Johnson [mailto:idama...@comcast.net]
Sent: 01 March 2012 02:08
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Change Control methods?

Hi all,

What are you all doing in regards to change control in your networks and
servers. We used to keep a paper log in the server room for whenever a server
was patched or rebooted. Is there a software method that you wopuld recommend?
Thanks in advance for all input is appreciated.

Cheers,

David Thor Johnson

or send an email to

The Council has launched its Streets Ahead initiative to show how we can keep
Stockport moving during the winter months. For all the latest news visit the
new web pages at www.stockport.gov.uk/streetsahead

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and
are addressed. As a public body, the Council may be required to disclose this
email,  or any response to it,  under the Freedom of Information Act 2000,
unless the information in it is covered by one of the exemptions in the Act.

If you receive this email in error please notify Stockport ICT, Corporate &
Support Services via email.qu...@stockport.gov.uk and then permanently remove
it from your system.

Thank you.

http://www.stockport.gov.uk