From: Steve Goodman [mailto:st...@stevieg.org]
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 10:19 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Study Materials for Exam 70-662 and 70-663

I took the tests a long time ago in beta, and found the level of content is
more than enough to get you through, certainly if you know Exchange 2007
well.

I know the test was updated for SP1, but wasn't aware of SP2 specific
questions. DAC wasn't an SP2 addition. If it has it will be worth knowing
the changes in SP2 for example both methods of Hybrid Config (though not
sure if that's even covered, I think it's only in the Office 365
equivalents). But as regards DAC it is most certainly going to be SP1+
supported scenarios rather than RTM.

Sent from my iPhone