And perhaps most significantly, "Exchange isn't done until service pack one".
Exchange at RTM is the basic functionality required. Exchange at SP1 is the
designed functionality for the (major) version.

From: Steve Goodman [mailto:st...@stevieg.org]
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 3:15 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Study Materials for Exam 70-662 and 70-663

To be fair, a bit of time passes between writers handing in first drafts and
going through the reviewing process, all the way to final drafts and onto
printing of a book. It's feasible that DAC questions were added in the post-SP1
round of exam questions after the authors had written 70-662 book.

Nothing beats the hands on knowledge IMHO and if I am interviewing someone for
Exchange the questions will not be anything like the exam type. They won't be
harder per-se though.

All in all the MCITPs aren't hard and represent the most basic level of
training on the product. I did my Lync MCITP recently after about a year's
on/off experience and still consider myself a beginner in the subject. My
'guide' was the MS Learning exam overview and Technet, along with setting up my
own lab.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Jun 2012, at 17:32, "John Matteson"