Thanks everyone for the idea. I used Michael’s script and got the answer I
needed. But I will look into these other reporting options.

Thanks!
jb

From: Steve Goodman [mailto:st...@stevieg.org]
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 4:35 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: SP2 RU3

I've not used Phil's script myself but heard good things! If you have a virtual
environment and use vCheck it's (according to one of my customers) a very
useful addition.

And given this is the second time in two weeks it's been mentioned i'd better
check it out myself :-)

Sent from my iPhone

On 22 Jun 2012, at 14:43, "Randal, Phil"