Yep, those are familiar ADFS URLs.  I'm going to continue researching
this, and am ~60% confident it can be made to work, but it's veering
into substantially uncharted territory and so would be difficult to
recommend to customers.

--Steve

>>> http://www.theidentityguy.com/articles/2010/10/15/access-owa-with-adf