From: bounce-9550899-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
[mailto:bounce-9550899-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com] On Behalf Of Kurt
Buff
Sent: 24 September 2012 22:33
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: No end date on Recurring meetings? Really?

I presume that this is for Exchange 2010 - do you have a technical
method to enforce it, or is this a policy statement with followup
reporting to management, or some other solution?

I've googled a bit, and am not finding anything. I don't have 2010
yet, but we'll be moving on from 2003 soonish...

Kurt