From: Mike Sullivan [mailto:neog...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 6:12 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 2003 free busy not available Feb 1 2013 onward

OK, this has me stumped. I had a user report that the free busy info no longer
works when creating a meeting request starting Feb 1 2013. I just verified this
as well. If I start to schedule a meeting for Jan 31 2013 I see the free busy
info. Then, when I change it to Feb 1 2013 the info is not available. It is
showing less than the 2 months of free busy info that is the default in Outlook
2003 (yes, I know it is no longer supported but my hands are tied for now). If
this is an issue with Outlook 2003 and there is documentation to show the issue
perhaps this will allow me to migrate to Office 2010. I tried OWA and have the
same issue.

Our Exchange server is running on Server 2003 R2 fully patched. There's only
one Exchange server in my environment.

--
Thank you,
Mike Sullivan