I read that. Interesting article. Don't plan on installing PS 3 on anything
unless it sneaks in. Don't want mushroom clouds where the server used to be.

John M.

From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 11:03 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Update Rollup 8 for Exchange 2010 SP1

I installed on about 20 servers over the weekend. It took quite a while to
install (as expected). As a general comment, if there are no complaints
about it on the msexchangeteam blog, I'd say go for it.

Of course, be aware of this:

http://theessentialexchange.com/blogs/michael/archive/2012/12/13/windows-man
agement-framework-3-0-powershell-3-0-and-exchange.aspx