From: Mayo, Bill [mailto:bill.m...@pittcountync.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 3:12 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: ActiveSync AutoDiscover Q

I am trying to test ActiveSync on Exchange 2010 for the first time.  I have it
working, but I am having trouble getting the autodiscover/auto-configuration to
work on a test device.  I can tell from our ISA log that the device is
receiving the Autodiscover.xml page.  I also went to
www.testexchangeconnectivity.com<http://www.testexchangeconnectivity.com> and
did the "Exchange ActiveSync Autodiscover" test there, and it came back as
passed.  The only thing that appears to be missing in the XML returned (that is
in the manual configuration) is the network username.  I am wondering if that
has something to do with it.  From testexchangeconnectivity.com, I show the
following XML (somewhat edited):

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Autodiscover xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/exchange/autodiscover/responseschema/2006";>
<Response
xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/exchange/autodiscover/mobilesync/responseschema/2006";>
<Culture>en:us</Culture>
<User>
<DisplayName>Mayo, Bill</DisplayName>
<EMailAddress>my.em...@mycompany.com</EMailAddress<mailto:my.em...@mycompany.com%3c/EMailAddress>>
</User>
<Action>
<Settings>
<Server>
<Type>MobileSync</Type>
<Url>https://exchange.mycompany.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync</Url<https://exchange.mycompany.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync%3c/Url>>
<Name>https://exchange.mycompany.com /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync</Name>
</Server>
</Settings>
</Action>
</Response>
</Autodiscover>

Is there something else that needs to be configured that I am missing?