From: Tanya Pinetti [mailto:tpine...@outlook.com]
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2013 11:45 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Outlook Subfolders - Place under Root or Inbox?

There's a debate going on in my group about the best practice for placing
Outlook subfolders.  One group is saying it doesn't matter, so let users
continue creating subfolders under the Inbox.  While one group argues that
Inbox subfolders do affect Outlook performance, so they said subfolders must be
placed under the root of the maillbox.  So, I'd like to heard both sides of the
arguments on this list.  I personally don't think it's an issue where it's
placed.  Thanks.

or send an email to