From: Joseph L. Casale [jcas...@activenetwerx.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 8:30 PM
To: Heaton, Joseph@Wildlife; MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: ActiveSync + Throttling + IOS

> Is there a link someone could provide with more details of the issue and how
> it occurs?

Honestly bud, this thread outlines as it is. Keep logparser on hand. During the
period where
I was seeing it, I used a batched job to keep an eye on the growth and email me
over and above
the normal nms we have with thresholds defined. This way if the growth was
increasing I could
react quickly.

MS provides an active sync report script allows you to pinpoint the errant
device and knock
it out service if needed.

jlc