From: Alexander Rose [mailto:arose...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 09:37
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Import PST into online archive

Hello,

I have a question about importing PST files to Exchange Online archive.
I have enabled archive on a user and set a retention policy with a Policy Tag
to Archive All Other Folders in the mailbox with Age limit retention 731 days.

The online archive is showing up and everything older than 2 years is archived,
all good.

Now that user has 3 PST's files on her local laptop.
I understand the correct command to import the PSt in the online archive is:
New-MailboxImportRequest -Mailbox Johan -FilePath
\\2010AD02\PST-Files\johan-archive.pst<file:///\\2010AD02\PST-Files\johan-archive.pst>
 -IsArchive

If i do it for the 3 files, will email and email folders be appended into the
archive or will the folders be overwritten?

or send an email to