From: Evan Brastow [mailto:ebras...@automatedemblem.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:17 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: GFI - Ugh

Interesting experience this week that I thought I would share.

We use GFI MailEssentials and MailSecurity. Not really thrilled with it, but
when Sunbelt merged into GFI, we ended up going down that route.

The other day, I get an email saying our maintenance will expire in 60 days.
I follow the link and renew for a year.

I then get an email from a GFI sales rep saying that what I had renewed
wasn't correct. They would send me a new quote. They did. It was higher than
what I'd ordered from their original email.

I told them I'd have to look at some other options but may not going through
with the renewal. Then they tell me there are no refunds, so I will lose the
$503 they originally charged me for the product I renewed from the link they
sent in their email that was incorrect.

What a bait-and-switch! "Here, renew this. Thanks. We have your money. Oops,
we sent you the wrong renewal quote. The actual one is higher. No refunds."
I doubt Sunbelt would have ever done that.

Anyway, who has a good suggestion for anti-spam products that would
integrate well in an Exchange 2010 and Outlook 2007 environment?

Thanks all,

Evan

<mailto:listmana...@lyris.sunbeltsoftware.com>