First error message is normal, it is because of the way the test is done,
it first try an autodiscover test with your domain name in the URL. If your
domain is contoso it will try first
Autodiscover to
https://contoso.com/autodiscover/autodiscover.xlm<https://mycompany.com/autodiscover/autodiscover.xlm>

I get the same error myself but autodiscover works fine from outside.