Thanks!  I'm back to Exchange after years away from it so this is still
new(ish) to me.

Tom

From: Alexander Rose [mailto:arose...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 8:32 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Issue with load balancers, relay, autodiscover

First error message is normal, it is because of the way the test is done, it
first try an autodiscover test with your domain name in the URL. If your domain
is contoso it will try first
Autodiscover to
https://contoso.com/autodiscover/autodiscover.xlm<https://mycompany.com/autodiscover/autodiscover.xlm>

I get the same error myself but autodiscover works fine from outside.

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Tom Miller