From: Alexander Rose [mailto:arose...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 6:06 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: EAS Attachments

Hi all,

Just had some users call me saying they just got the new BB Z10. Good for them
but now they can't activate  it because we run BES 5 and we haven't been yet
looking at BES10.

Only thing i can think of right now to help them out, is to configure EAS on
their new BB device.

I am trying to find out EAS' behavior in case someone receives a 10MB
attachment in an email, do the attachment get downloaded automatically, are
there any limits, is it configurable?

Moving forward, as RIM has announced full EAS support, is it worthwhile
continuing with BES server licenses if your device management needs are very
low?

Thank you for any comments as always.

or send an email to