We have three domains that sync.
The legacyExchangeDN gets messed up.
it's totally random - one or two contacts a month, so far never the same
one, from either of the two sister domains.

The IIFP was set up before I got here, running on Windows / Exchange 2003.
It's time for an upgrade, but all the options are so expensive.

Any ideas/suggestions/pointers welcome.

Candee

<<image001.jpg>>