From: Candee [mailto:can...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 8:41 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: GAL Sync script?

We have three domains that sync.

The legacyExchangeDN gets messed up.

it's totally random - one or two contacts a month, so far never the same
one, from either of the two sister domains.

The IIFP was set up before I got here, running on Windows / Exchange 2003.

It's time for an upgrade, but all the options are so expensive.

Any ideas/suggestions/pointers welcome.

Candee

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 11:57 AM, John Matteson <john.matte...@gmail.com