Agree!!
While it is a supreme sacrifice for a soldier to die in battle,also  we must 
all acknowledge the fact that it is a world wide phenomenon to forget the war 
hero's.Yaar har baat main India bashing is not Gud!!I think Indian armymen get 
a lotta of respect and admiration in our country.
US has boys dying as young as 18-20 in Iraq and Afghanistan everyday and 
whatever the ideology of war , they are fighting for their country and are no 
less hero's  than our Indian army men.These Men are given their due respect as 
far as I am remember by the states and If I am not wrong I think the Hero's 
family has been allotted a petrol Pump too in Janakpuri area by our Govt.
We even tend to forget our loved one's once they pass away with passage of 
time..I mean our intensity of sorrow reduces with passage of time and soon it's 
a picture on the wall to be remembered on occassions and anniversaries
Life goes on and yes with time we do forget everything as we shall all be 
forgotten one day.
So Jio Zindagi G bhaar ke!!
HSM

--- On Fri, 31/10/08, MANMEET SINGH KOHLI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: MANMEET SINGH KOHLI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: exghps1988v_v Re: Another story by I.P.SINGH MUNJAL
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, 31 October, 2008, 1:02 PM



Guys we ae getting too sentimental these days.
 
Please note this Hamara Desh is criticized by its own Desi People, to the core.
 
We live here like Kings and sing the Foriegn Anthems, 
 
Where in the world do you have 100 percent self employment. Even a Beggar in 
Our country earns more than our servants in our shops and home. 
 
We have very faithfull sevants who work for as much as One Buffet Lunch at any 
of our 5 Star hotels, every month.
 
Why do we complain, because everyone complains.
 
Why can't we do anything about it, beacuse we are busy with the duty we have 
been assigned with.  

The Heroes are doing their job. Something that they joined the forces for, and 
with the job come the problems, so be it.
 
Hope I have not hurt anyone. Life has to go on.
Regards
Tunnu
 
On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Shailender Monga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I.p
As a nation of whiners and moaners, it would be a huge surprise if the MASSES 
could worship some real heroes ..instead of the willow wielders and the 
dard--e-disco brigade.

And that's why everything in the system is geared up towards the masses. Whats 
easy to digest, easy to understand for the masses is their idols drinking milk.
We believe in the bigger miracles, yet miss out on the smaller ones in our 
everyday lives.

I dont know if you remember that story in our English text books about the 1st 
surgeon who performed an open heart surgery. I distinctly remember a line from 
there- "To appreciate light, you must have experienced darkness".

Therein lies our traversity. We have not experienced bondage, so we know not 
what freedom really means. We have not experienced what war is , so we take 
peace for granted.

Which makes me think...is that why we are apathic towards acts of terrorism 
which are now knocking at our doorsteps? Is that why we dont worry about the 
state of power..as long as we can get our backup generators?

Me, you, all of us here. Is hamaam mein sab naked hain, maamu.

Shelly

P.s: Would like to forward this story to another bunch of friends, with your 
permission





      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at 
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"EX,GHPS,1988,V.V" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/exghps1988v_v?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to