All of our mail is filtered by inbound MX servers running Exim4.x and is sent
from our primary servers to outbound servers running Exim. This is all done
to help us perform as many checks we can on inbound and outbound mail.

We have been having a problem with some of our clients autoresponders
resonding to forged email addresses that are real email addresses. The real
problem comes in when one of those forged email addresses happens to be a
SPAM trap for SPAMCOP. We end up getting listed for 20 hours.

Anyway to stop inbound or outbound forged email addresses. Loaded question I
know but we were pretty sure we were using every ACL we could possibly use.
I suspect the only way to stop it is at the source by not letting a forged
address into our primary mail server.

GA