On 11/30/06 8:26 AM, "Stanislaw Halik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm curious about this one particular item. Isn't it correct to always
> block dynamic IP ranges? There's nothing but spam from them. I assume
> that every non-spam-sender has a static IP range.

See the archives for long arguments about that.

The short version from me is that you will have to do whitelisting for a few
addresses which are dynamic or seem dynamic.  (I know of a cable provider in
an Oregon coastal town which created static IPs by setting DHCP lease
expiration to 3 years, and assigning out of the regular pool.  (I suspect
they've come up with a working method by now.)

  --John