Nitin Gupta wrote:
> Can you please tell me what folders apart from /etc/exim are to be
> removed to uninstall exim.

I have no idea.  When you ran "make install" it would have told you
which files it was placing where, you'll need to manually remove them all.

> further can you please tell me the procedure to install exim with rpm
> and from where i can download the same.It would be great help.

If you're running RHEL, as I think you said you were, then I expect
Redhat will be able to answer that question.  That's what you pay them for.

--
 Martin A. Brooks |  http://www.antibodymx.net/ | Anti-spam & anti-virus
    Consultant    |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]      | filtering. Inoculate