Hi Nitin

Nitin Gupta wrote:
> I am able to login to horde with the username & password i used.

Which has nothing to do with exim.

> But as soon as i compose a new message i got the error
> "There was as error sending your message: Failed to connect to
> localhost:25 [Failed to connect to socket: Connection refused (code:1,
> response:)]". I tried with telnet 127.0.0.1 25 got the error
> connection refused. I think may be the smtp is down or there could be
> some other error. Please suggest what to do?

Please don't think me rude, but you don't appear to be actually reading
the email I'm sending you.  I've now asked you, twice, for more
information and you've ignored me.  For the third and final time:

When you are trying to start exim, what _exactly_ are you typing?  What
_exact_ error messages are you getting?  How does what you get differ
from your expectations?

--
 Martin A. Brooks |  http://www.antibodymx.net/ | Anti-spam & anti-virus
    Consultant    |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]      | filtering. Inoculate