On 21 Feb 2008, at 16:14, Yves Goergen wrote:

> On 21.02.2008 14:16 CE(S)T, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
>> [ Nigel Metheringham
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
>
> Oops, you're listed yourself at rfc-ignorant. I guess you don't take
> that service for real, too, hm? ;)

Hmm... thats sort of embarrassing.  In mitigation:-
   - the evidence related to that shows its symantec (outsourced
     spam/malware scanning service) that bounced it.  I knew there
     was a reason we dumped them (other than their spam scanning
     being crap).
   - this is no longer the case at present
   - I don't actually use that domain myself....
   - I'll fix the rfc-ignorant entries shortly

        Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham           [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]