Jason Keltz wrote:
> The problem with this approach, I believe, is that the sender gets back
> "texthere", and the delivery is deferred.  I would prefer for the
> message to be accepted by the system, but queued for delivery until the
> name is removed from the "temporary stop delivery" file.

That's what it does. Except it will inform the sending party. I assume
you want to avoid actual notification of the email being deferred? I
don't know the specifics by heart, but I am sure the configuration entry
dealing with deferring email can be changed to not notify the sender.
But that I believe would break smtp standards, so you'd rather create a
custom entry.

Best regards,
Jeroen