This server is handling very low volumes of email
about 10 per hour. My limited understanding of email MTAs
is that to deliver an email to the server a connection is
made which spawns an exim process. When complete the connection and
its process should die. If that is correct, then it looks like that on my
system the exim process remains after the connection is gone ???

As I say my knowledge in this area is limited, so thanks to everyone for
your patience and understanding.

//Ger

--
Gerard Hooton