Am 06.05.21 um 15:35 schrieb Heiko Schlittermann via Exim-users:
(I got reports that Fedora's packages where stuck on some test server.
(?))

Updates are not "stuck" but in a testing repo. This is meant to check that we only push actually working software to users. I'm not sure why the Fedora/EPEL maintainer chose to use testing also for that security release.

As it is right now the updates will go to stable once there is enough positive feedback by users:
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/?packages=exim

Fedora 33 already has this in stable as we had enough positive feedback.

Felix