On 06/05/2021 14:54, Konstantin Boyandin via Exim-users wrote:

The last known EPEL Exim version is 4.94 #2, built on March 25, 2021. It
wasn't difficult to build Exim from sources and replace insecure EPEL
version, but it's not exactly my understanding of fun.

An update was available for EPEL 7 & 8 (as well as Fedora) on Tuesday:

EL8: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2021-beed69126f
EL7: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2021-dad1996f63

It is currently in the testing repository, meaning an update can be done with "yum --enablerepo=epel-testing" .

I've nudged the EPEL maintainer to suggest that it should be pushed immediately to stable, given the severity.

Tim