Le 28/09/2022 à 15:34, Slavko via Exim-users a écrit :
Dňa 28. septembra 2022 12:59:20 UTC používateľ Eric Grammatico via Exim-users
<exim-users@exim.org> napísal:

I'm in Docker, I'll investigate in that direction. Thanks.
Do you really need system users in docker? If not, use separate
file in user:password form, use encrypted password of course
(any system user's password encryption will work) and use
lsearch to get params for pwcheck -- or vice versa, i am not sure
from my head now, check docs examples for that

regards

PS: to ML admin, i send it previously from bad sender, please
cancel it. I am sorry for that...

Well... this is a way to have different services to authentify against a central and easy to manage account/passwd db. I guess I could do this differently. I'll investigate in the direction you are suggesting.

thx & reg

--
_/) Eric.