I've a small problem with mandrake 5.3. A friend of mine has installed
mandrake on his computer, of course with gcc package. Something went wrong,
inin fact he is unable to compile anything because the compiler (or,
better, the linker) is unable
to find crt1.o file. I suppose that some package is missing, so I'm asking
tho things:

1) which package is missing?
2) Maybe some dependencies are set up in a wrong way? If someone installs
gcc. it's supposed to find crt1.o, isn't it?

Many thanks for any help...

--
Fabio Coatti                    http://felix.unife.it/~cova
Ferrara Linux Users Group       http://flug.unife.it