On Thu, 15 Jul 1999, you wrote:
> inputrc gets read after the others IIRC, you could alias set -o vi or
> create your own ~/.inputrc

I've never heard of a ~/.inputrc or know what IIRC means.  I tried putting
"set-o vi" in a ~/.inputrc file (aka $HOME/.inputrc), but it was not
automatically sourced.

> Yes it does seem you have libjpeg installed, whats the app name?

The application that I was trying to compile was "WebMaker-8.8.5".

Since my last post, I tried to compile ksendfax-0.3.2 and received the
following message when running "configure":

checking for giflib... configure: error: You need giflib23. Please install the
kdesupport package

--
Timothy King, [EMAIL PROTECTED]