Has anyone else seen this?

alt-o, alt <-, esc, and a few other key combinations don't work under netscape.  alt-o
beeps, the others don't do anything.  Other key combos work, like alt-n.  I looked
under kde control center at the key mappings to see if anything was already mapped.
Nothing.

Something must be capturing those keys before netscape can see them.  It seems to work
for everyone else though, except for a few people.  I haven't been able to track them
down yet.

Searched through dejanews and support already.  Any suggestions?

mdk6, 2.2.10, ns4.61, kde 1.1.1, and all other updates that have come out.

Jelai Wang