If you haven't changed your httpd.conf, it should be on line 403. Change
it to:
Options Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks ExecCGI

RedHat's configuration is pretty insecure by default and I have seen many
sites get hacked. On Mandrake, I made sure it was easy enough for
beginners, while secure.

By the way, don't **ever** put a cgi chmoded 777! It's world writable and
executable, and anyone with knowledge can take control of your cgis if you
do that. Please, chmod it to 755.

Jean-Michel
[EMAIL PROTECTED]