Hmm sounds great, thats the good thing about linux
i think ill just wait, ill use my windows partition for the priting for now

Duncan Hall wrote:

There is a plan to port this printer though.

http://bimbo.fjfi.cvut.cz/~paluch/l7kdriver/

Dunc

Morpheus The Sinful Weeper wrote:

Darn, this just plain sucks, heh...ok ill spare the money to get another printer when i get paid, its about 90 bucks or so, maybe even cheaper in an auction
so what printer is linux friendly, lets see....

Civileme wrote:

Sorry, this time NO flavor of UNIX supports your printer.  http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/pht/printer-list.cgi  classifies the Lexmark 1100 and other Lexmark Winprinters as "Paperweights"

Civileme

Morpheus The Sinful Weeper wrote:

Ok I have a simple question..how do i configure a lexmark 1100 printer
if it isnt on the list of printtool ?
--
Civileme Say:

"One who buys dual scan display soon gains Optometrist for best friend."

--
Duncan Hall