I have a Shuttle HOT-599 Motherboard which carries the SiS530 Chipset.

I have DLed xsis.rpm from www.suse.de, but when I expand this, the file I was told to read, i.e. /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/doc/README.XFCom_SiS is not there to be read.  Does anyone have handy an XF86Config file that points to XSuSE or XFCom?  Either the 530 or 620 chipset from SiS should be supported by this.

If not, I'll probably share one later when my wild guesses in XF86Config bear fruit.  I do have about a 140 x 120 window into a 640 x480 screen now.