Hello:

I%m a user of MDK since version 5.2 and never have had any trouble with my
Internet conection until the current version 6.0.
A few months ago I installed MDK 6.0 and applied all the patches available but
I%m having a strange problem with my Internet connection:

I dial to my ISP (with Kppp) and the connection is establish without problem.
Then I start to surf with Netscape also without problem, ...but after some time
(generally 10 to 20 minutes) I start to have problems while surfing or doing a
download. It stop receiving data or if I%m making a download the transfer
suddenly interrupts.
The strange thing is that if I ping to different hosts (while I%m expecting
this problem) I get normal response values (600 ms to international sites) so
the link is well stablished.
Also if I type %netstat -n% all the session are stablished, but without
receiving data (sometines with some bytes in the qeue).
This occurs only under Linux, if I surf the net with MS NT I don%t have any
trouble.

I have a Hayes 28.8 Kbps PnP modem, using the same isapnp.conf since MDK 5.2. I
used first Netscape 4.6 and then downgrade to version 4.08.

Can someone help me with this ?, any idea ?.
Thanks in advance,
Jorge Carminati.