Hey all,

    I've just spent about 3 hours looking for something that will allow me
to use two dialup accounts (either with the same ISP, or a different one - i
can do both), that will allow for the use of both modems to share data to a
network.  basically the EQL stuff that i had a look at looked good, but I
was unable to track down anything that would compile/run on either of my
mandrake boxes, and multilinking involves going back to kernel 2.2.2

    If anyones managed to do this - would you be able to fill me (and anyone
else) on how you did it?

Thanks,

Zak