Axalon Bloodstone wrote:

> I believe the card will run with the Mach64 Xserver, it will definately
> work with the FBDev server (far as i can tell you'd have to be a sound
> card not to work with the FBDev)
>
> --
> MandrakeSoft          http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
>                                         --Axalon

Axalon....that's not Mediasoft's answer.  They say that:

"Some one has been working on a drive[r] for the ATI Rage Fury and it
appears to be working fine."

Someone from Mediasoft answered me privately.  I was promised an email
copy when it is completed (I don't have an ATI Rage Fury, I was just
trying to help someone who couldn't get his to work).  You want a copy
when I get it?

What's the FBDev and where is it available?

Alan

Alan