Hi Jason,

> You have the printer shared on it's host box?  If so, then try adding it to
> the other 95/98 boxes. If you can print from the other boxes

Yep, as I responded to John, the Windows computers and printer(s) have been
working in the network for about 2 years now.

> then the problem lies with your configuration above.

That's what I thought too...  :-)

> Everything looks fine except
> you'll probably need the ip address of the server

Did that.  It doesn't seem to matter, the printer won't print with our without
the 10.0.0.3 IP address.  I'm on a DSL line and have static IP's in the
10.0.0.x range on each of the computers.

> unless you have Ron2 in your /etc/hosts.

Nope.  The only hosts showing in /etc/hosts are...

127.0.0.1     localhost  localhost.localdomain
10.0.0.5       spock  spock.vulcan.net

Regards to you and John,

Ron