On Wed, 6 Oct 1999, Fred Frigerio wrote:

> I run Madrake on a Toshiba Satelite fine. Have sound, modem (PCMCIA),
> CD, 98 MB, 4 GB HD. The only think I haven't been able to get to work is
> my 32 Bit CardBus PCMCIA net card. Haven't tried much though but may
> need it to work so I can get (finally) my han working.

I mentioned this a few moments ago in another email, but in case you don't
see that one, here goes.  You'll likely have to go into the BIOS and
switch PCMCIA mode from CardBus (or Autodetect) to PCIC compatible.  Cured
all my PCMCIA problems with both 6.0 and 6.1 on a Satellite 4030CDT.

Lee Burnside -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phys.ttu.edu/~tljlb/

"Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage."
                --The Bard