Hello,

I have started playing with mutt yesterday, because as nice
as kmail is, I also need a text-only mail user agent.

I have found the following problems, and I'm not sure if
they are a bug in mutt, kmail, or some nasty interaction
between them.

In mutt (Mandrake 6.1 version), I opened a mbox file made
with Mandrake 6.0 version of kmail.

Deleted some files, then got tired, closed mutt and reopened
the same mail file with Kmail on my Mandrake 6.1 box.

Kmail lists all messages correctly, but:

If I sort them by date, some messages' date becomes the
beginning of time (Jan 1 1970, 00:00)

If I click on a message to see it, the subject disappears
from the message list window, and the message body window
is empty also.

Any idea?

Side question, slightly off-topic: after browsing from end
to end the mutt manual, I haven't found a way to move (** not
copy **) a whole group of tagged messages from one folder to
another. Is this feature really missing?

        TIA,
                        Marco