Denis Havlik wrote:

> :~>I am sorry for not replying to your problems:
> :~>I just wanted to point you to:
> :~>www.hylafax.org - a complete fax solution
>
> I have heard of the hylafax before, but i do not know anybody who is
> using it. As hylafax is not a part of the distribution, i decided to give
> the mgetty+sendfax a try (besides, "linuxconf" offers
> sendmail+mgetty/sendfax integration, which is something i would like to
> have.
>
> Is hylafax "better" than mgetty+sendfax and in which respect?

Well to be honest - I have no idea. I know I once installed it and it just
run perfectly:
Sending and receiving faxes....
It has some nice web-based interfaces (you have to look for it - but their
sites gives enough hints)
On top of that - Windows based applications - from a German company - do not
recall the name right now....
Lot's of information on their website...

I can not compare to mgetty+sendfax, because I never used it....

Would be interested in some feedback too...

mfg
Herman