Axalon Bloodstone wrote:
> > Overall, though, I didn't notice enough of a speed difference between
> > the drive on UDMA/66 and the drive on a "normal" interface to want to
> > fight with it anymore.  I'm perfectly happy with the drive on a normal
> > interface.

I just read that it seems that Abit released a new Bios for the BP6
adding (among other things), surprise, ability to boot on "EXT"
(guess that means the ATA/66, which is also a HPT366 on the BP6).
Well I know that for this thread it was _not_ a BP6, but there might
be something new too ??? At least it might mean that things are
evolving ...

--
Jean-Louis Debert        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
74 Annemasse  France