On Sat, 27 Nov 1999, Thomas J. Hamman wrote:

> > > Well, I just did :  rpm -i qt2... to have both of them working
> > > Maybe I should retry but I don't remember any problem using licq and
> > > KDE.
> > > I got the rpm on cooker.
> > >
> > > Fabien Deschodt
> >
> > Thanks for the info... Obviously they set it rightly and I don't have to
> > engage in that particular self-punishment next time I set up a system.
>
> Yeah, I just got the licq and qt2 rpm's from Cooker and installed them
> fine with no disruption to the older version of qt because the qt2
> libraries have different filenames. :)

Okay, now I feel obligated to note that the qt2 version in Cooker is only
2.0.1, not 2.0.2, and the licq version in Cooker is not the newest either
(and it had a nasty bug when autowrapping my messages).  So to answer the
original question of where to find an RPM of qt 2.0.2, try this URL:

ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/contrib/libc6/i386/qt-2.0.2-2.i386.rpm

-Tom